What to Expect at Boutique Design New York (BDNY): Boutique Design New York (BDNY) is the leading trade fair and conference for hospitality design professionals, serving the eastern United States, Canada and Europe. Presented annually by Boutique Design at NYC’s Javits Center, BDNY has been ranked among the fastest-growing trade fairs in the U.S. for the past five years.
On November 11-12.2018, all eyes will on this amazing event, check all the details below!
BDNY connects the most inventive manufacturers and the most influential design minds in the hospitality industry for an intense time of discovery, education and conversation.
For two high-energy days each November, it’s the creative nexus of the industry—bringing 8,000+ interior designers, architects, purchasing agents and owners/developers together with more than 750 and representatives of furniture, lighting, wall coverings, fabric, seating, accessories, artwork, carpet and flooring, materials, bath and spa, and tabletop.
Hospitality’s Hottest Trade Fair Is Also Its Hautest:
- a focused selection of inventive design elements for hotel, restaurant, spa, club, cruise ship and senior lifestyle interiors
- a gallery aesthetic with hard-wall displays and an atmosphere conducive to doing business
- uber-inspiring Designed Spaces created by leading hospitality design teams using exhibitor product
- elevated, time-saving F&B options throughout the exhibit floor
- a wide-ranging conference program with CEU sessions, revealing panel discussions and skill-building master classes to deepen your expertise
- guided tours and one-of-a-kind social events held at design-forward venues around Manhattan
Culminating with the industry’s most prestigious awards celebration—the Gold Key Awards for Excellence in Hospitality Design—BDNY is the ultimate sourcing experience for creators of hospitality experiences.