Bathrooms are a wonderful place to put all your energy in what concerns decoration. If you have a vintage interior so your bathroom needs to be vintage as well. And this is possible if you take this bathroom design ideas into consideration.
Let’s learn 10 ways to get a vintage bathroom.
1. Accessorize with Moroccan lanterns, and boldly patterned towels, and plants.
2. A vintage ladder is the perfect towel rack, and the best part for renters is that you can take it with you when you move.
3. Repurpose some old shutters as doors to a medicine cabinet for some character.
4. An old step ladder makes use of awkward, under-the-sink space to store towels and decor.
5. A nice pastel paint makes it one of the best ways to instantly get the retro or vintage feel in your bathroom.
6. Use industrial lighting for the mirror to add that vintage look in your bathroom.
7. Why not use a white subway tile as a bathroom inspiration? It will look perfect combined with a white vintage hex tile and brass fixtures.
8. Use an old console and turn it into the counter for your vintage bathroom design.
9. A large round mirror combined with a vintage wall hung vanity, turns your retro bathroom into one of a kind.
10. You can also have pipes that are detached from the wall to get that vintage industrial style to your bathroom design.