Hong Kong is one of the biggest regions in China. This city is constantly changing and plays an important role when it comes to interior design and architecture scene. In this article, you will find inspiration from the Top 20 Hong Kong Interior Designers!
1. AB Concept was founded in 1999 by Ed Ng and Terence Ngan. This is an international interior design and architecture studio that focus on creating luxury environments for hospitality, commercial, and residential projects. This company works on a global scale.
2. AFSO was created by André Fu and it has a strong connection with the hospitality industry. Their portfolio of projects includes restaurants, retail, and art projects.
3. Atelier Lane was established in 2008 by Ellie Bradley. It’s a Hong Kong-based interior design studio specialized in refined, sophisticated contemporary interiors. Their projects are either residential or commercial spaces.
4. B+H Architects takes a bold and inspiring approach. This company is known for achieving results as they are constantly innovating, their services. They “view every challenge as an opportunity for learning”.
5. Bean Buro was created by Lorène Faure and Kenny Kinugasa-Tsui in 2003. Though a minimalistic direction, the designers employ sculptural center products to create a dramatic effect in their projects.
6. Bilkey LLinas Design is committed to cross the standard boundaries in hospitality design, and offer the best hospitality solutions. As so the studio has worked with some of the best names in the luxury hospitality industry, such as Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, and Hilton.
7. Deborah Oppenheimer opened her interior design company in 1993. She is known for her love for clean lines, open spaces, and symmetry. As she likes to say her “designs are anything but boring”!
8. DiLeonardo works in partnering with the world top hospitality brands, has this company is continually demonstrating an ability to show elegance in their design. They create spaces with grace!
9. HBA Hong Kong ultimate goal is to add value to every project they do, raising their standards, and enhance the brand. HBA creates contemporary boutique hotels, urban resort spas, world-class residences, restaurants, and casinos with their team of over 1700 designers.
10. HOK designs buildings and spaces that respond to the needs of people and the environment, with the ultimate goal of delivering solutions that inspire their clients.
11. Hoo Interior Design is a company that pays attention to the details. YC Chen, the CEO, created one of the most prominent interior design studios in the world that focus mostly on residential projects with a modern contemporary approach and a mid-century twist.
12. Insitu Partners is a company based in Hong Kong that is specialized in interior architecture and fitting out of high-end retail, F&B, and corporate spaces as well as luxury residential interiors. The company operates mainly in Asia, Europe, and The Middle East.
13. Joyce Wand Studio designs spaces where her clients can feel great with themselves and have fun in the midst of the confidence provided by the space. She works on every type of project, but Joyce Wang speciality is hospitality and commercial spaces.
14. Liquid Interiors is an eco-conscious interior design firm located in Hong Kong that is specialized in bespoke design for show flats, residential development, hospitality, and workplaces. Their initiative is to alter this mindset and reinstitute the benefits of nature into city living.
15. LRF Designers was established in 1991 and continues to create exceptional guest experiences for international luxury hotels, restaurants, club houses, and residences.
16. Original Vision has been a pioneer in changing concepts in architecture and design. They are based in Hong Kong and Thailand and work with projects mainly in this region. This company dedicates its work to innovation, creativity, and quality.
17. SOM as Skidmore, Owings & Merrill was founded in 1936 and it has completed over 10000 projects in more than 50 countries. This company is one of the biggest and most influential architectures, interior design, and engineering firms in the whole world.
18. Steve Leung Group founder is an award-winning architect, named Steve Leung, that established his first architectural consultancy in 1987, which he restructured to Steve Leung Architects and Steve Leung Designers in 1997. This group works on a wide spectrum of design projects.
19. POTT is an architecture and interior design firm that was established in 2004. They’re proud of delivering immersive environments.
20. The Gettys Group was established in 1988 with a vision to deliver world-class hotel design and procurement to hospitality clients around the world. They now are known for their unique place in the hospitality industry as an award-winning global design.
What did you think about this article on the Top 20 Hong Kong Interior Designers? Stay updated with the best news about trends, interior design tips, and furniture luxury brands. Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Linkedin for more inspiration!
Get the Last Design News, Trends, Newest Projects and Bathroom ideas
and more from Maison Valentina Blog straight your inbox.